About Heather Chubb
A DEDICATED, CARING ADVISOR
Heather R. Chubb is a Life Transitions Lawyer based in the Sacramento, California, area. Because she truly listens to her clients, Heather is able to transform clients’ visions into plans meeting all desires and exceeding expectations.
Heather is a member of:
- The State Bar of California Trusts and Estates section
- WealthCounsel, LLC, a national organization of professionals who design sophisticated planning techniques for individuals and families
- ElderCounsel, a national organization of professionals focused on elder law
- NAELA (National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys), a national organization dedicated to improving the quality of legal services to people as they age and people with disabilities and special needs.
Heather is also a sought-after presenter with NBI, an organization providing continuing legal education to lawyers.
Heather lives in Orangevale with her husband and two sons. Before receiving her law degree from University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law, cum laude, Heather received a Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering and worked as an environmental consultant. Her hobbies include gourmet cooking, gardening, wine and photography. She and her family also enjoy fly-fishing and camping.
Heather has given many professional presentations over the years to her peers. See below for some of her most recent teaching events:
- January 2018 – National Business Institute (attorneys)
Probate: Everything You Need to Know
- June 2018 – National Business Institute (attorneys)
Estate Planning and Administration: The Complete Guide
- January 2017 – National Business Institute (attorneys)
Estate Administration From Start to Finish
- June 2012 – National Business Institute (attorneys)
- December 2013 – National Business Institute (attorneys)
Probate Process From Start to Finish
- September 2015 – Life Advantages (nationwide audience)
Planning for Long Term Care: 7 Steps to Protect Your Independence
- July 2019 – Professional Fiduciary Association of CA – Sacramento Chapter
Discharge Fouls and Facilities Behaving Badly – How to Protect Your Clients From Improper Care Facility Discharges
Folsom CA 95630