About Kim Hegwood
Kim Hegwood knows the importance of establishing a legacy for you and your loved ones. Seeing her grandparents struggle with the ins-and-outs of Social Security, estate and protection planning, elder law and other bureaucracies associated with the aging process, Kim experienced first-hand the many financial and emotional challenges facing the elderly, infirm and their families. Inspired to help people with similar obstacles, Kim started Hegwood Law Group, a family firm where a family’s best interests remain at the forefront. A mother of three, Kim also found that by starting her own practice, she could be on-hand and play an active part in her children’s lives.
Focusing exclusively on elder law, asset protection planning, estate planning and related practice areas, Kim’s passion for family and care giving come through in her enduring relationships with her clients. Kim’s personal experiences, together with her mastery of the law, make Kim and the Hegwood Law Group family of attorneys uniquely qualified to help seniors, families and individuals plan for the future and cope during times of crisis. Kim understands what her clients are going through and dedicates herself to treating every client with the compassion and respect he or she deserves.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Association of Elder Law Attorneys, National Chapter
- National Association of Elder Law Attorneys, Texas Chapter
- American Bar Association, Family and Trust, Probate and Tax Sections
- Harris County Bar Association, Family and Trust, Probate and Tax Sections
- State Bar of Texas, Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law
- College State Bar, Fellow
Houston TX 77058